huilian...
I am here to save the world!

small small small....

ok lah, i know i gone for very long and surely alot of people want to know what i am doing now... although i know my alot means no one at all.. haha..

everything start from i think the 4th of dec when i went for walk-in-recruitment in e2i and i got a job in UNIVERSAL STUDIO !!!!!!.. jealous leh.. haha.. but although i do not know my job scope at first, i totally love it already as i am one of the so called pioneers..


went for training and such for the past few days straight after my pp presentation...


eh, my pp presentation i think that it is quite average as it is not very well done, so consider it as .. medium rare.. haha..

so after my pp start every training and such... got back around 7 every day but but but... something interesting happened..


I AM WORKING WITH ZI HUI AGAIN !!!!! HAHA...

zi hui had been my primary school friend, secondary school friend, after that went to work together, then poly school mates (although different school and course but still in rp), and now, working together again...

haha, only found out when we were both queueing for out vistor pass at the entrance. haha..


but recently i think that i got fatter day by day as i have not been excercising and i done think that with this job at hand i will be able to go for my training as often.. so while watching a taiwanese tv show online i thought of a way to slim down.. maybe this will work..

coz the show say that the girls in the show slim down when their boyfriend ditch them.. then maybe i can do so too.. haha .. i find someone then i pretend to like him... then one day he tell me he like other people.. haha.. like that maybe i can slim down leh... not bad har.. i think so too... but too difficult to find people to volunteer coz no one wants to. haha...
ok jump topic... later going to work with the carol that just twisted her head... i bet her head must be like out of place now.. like hello kitty. haha.. no lah joking only.. cant wait for the job to start as that means that i will have more money coming in.. and when that happens that means that i dont need to treat bank eat wanton noodles liao.. yes !!


ok jump topic again, i need to get myself tanned.. coz i am too white.. damn sian now.. coz keep raining...

and i want to sleep now, if not later no energy to work and earn money to feed myself.. good night and good morning..




Author

Hi, I am huilian (left), You are currently viewing my blog.

please click it for me...

Tagboard

Music


More about me!

hi!!! my name is huilian a gal who go crazy easily with people she know
very shy in front of ppl she don't know
RP DCRSM year2
16 oct
♥♥♥

LIKES
everything nice
especially food
making friends
singing
tanning
and tennis

DISLIKES
mood swings
waking up early
bitch
gore movies
mum's nagging
fats

WISHES
a adidas watch
nice clothes
perfume
more money!!!
get along better with friends
a new water bottle
new tennis shoes
new bag
shoe bag
slim down
grow taller
grow prettier
get a darker skin tone
a new hoodie
eh.. tell you more later.

Labels