huilian...
I am here to save the world!

seriously...

damn sian now.. haha.. coz i am sick..

had a fun christmas this year.. went to celebrate with my cousin qihui and lots of her friends.. heehee.. and i cooked tauhu goreng.. ok lah i know damn shitty coz actually i want to cook seafood but it sold out so too bad.. got to cook that.. haha. but had fun.. played mahjong with jiejie friends daniel, sam and raygen. haha.. actually at first i lost but after that jiejie earned everything back.. slept around 3 plus then woke up around 10.. damn tired.. then went home..


rest for a while then went malaysia with my family and my second uncle and his wife.. feel damn bad for my mum as we sort of reprimend her as we spent around 10 hours to get to genting when there is a straight bus but is damn ex and we will be able to reach in 4 hours time.. sorry..

and i am sick the day before i went to malaysia.. coz i slept too late and i caught a flu.. was with medication while i was on the trip and that really sucks coz i kept feel like sleeping..

but i sort of enjoy the shopping part. haha.. ok... and i bought my first heels coz i need it in the future in case i need to wear formal again.. then bought quite a lot of things lah.. haha..

then reach singapore around 9 pm after our dinner at JB..

till now i am still sick.. seriously... but no more doctor as it is the public holidays now.. damn sian.. and tired.. hope i will get well soon.. haha
0 comments:

Post a Comment

Author

Hi, I am huilian (left), You are currently viewing my blog.

please click it for me...

Tagboard

Music


More about me!

hi!!! my name is huilian a gal who go crazy easily with people she know
very shy in front of ppl she don't know
RP DCRSM year2
16 oct
♥♥♥

LIKES
everything nice
especially food
making friends
singing
tanning
and tennis

DISLIKES
mood swings
waking up early
bitch
gore movies
mum's nagging
fats

WISHES
a adidas watch
nice clothes
perfume
more money!!!
get along better with friends
a new water bottle
new tennis shoes
new bag
shoe bag
slim down
grow taller
grow prettier
get a darker skin tone
a new hoodie
eh.. tell you more later.

Labels