huilian...
I am here to save the world!

thump thump !! can you feel my heartbeat ...

ttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii......................

thump thump..... thump thump... thump thump....

my blog is alive again !!!!!!

haha.. ok .. haven been really caring about my blog. and i feel more and more reluctant to update my blog...

second day of lesson and i am here updating my blog.. hehehe.. luckily i am not back facing her..

i had quite a fulfilling holiday before my school start.. work full time schedule at resort world sentosa. damn tired...

and i went to Australia with school to Brisbane and gold coast. ahaha.. was a super fun trip.. so now my record for the longest flight that i had is to Brisbane which takes 7 1/2 hour. ok lah i know can be broken easily.. but i hope that i will be able to go again.. coz it is damn nice..

i worked till the last day of holiday.. hoping that i will be able to earn more money and i will be able to spent more.. haha..

ok i need to go home already... bye ppl... keep feeling my heartbeat yeah...

thump thump..... thump thump... thump thump....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Author

Hi, I am huilian (left), You are currently viewing my blog.

please click it for me...

Tagboard

Music


More about me!

hi!!! my name is huilian a gal who go crazy easily with people she know
very shy in front of ppl she don't know
RP DCRSM year2
16 oct
♥♥♥

LIKES
everything nice
especially food
making friends
singing
tanning
and tennis

DISLIKES
mood swings
waking up early
bitch
gore movies
mum's nagging
fats

WISHES
a adidas watch
nice clothes
perfume
more money!!!
get along better with friends
a new water bottle
new tennis shoes
new bag
shoe bag
slim down
grow taller
grow prettier
get a darker skin tone
a new hoodie
eh.. tell you more later.

Labels