huilian...
I am here to save the world!

heavy head..

haiz... been looking back at my secondary school report book and the result is si beh tok kong... but i think i did well in the prelim but my o's. ahaha.. no comments sia.. too bad to be true.

then look at my height and weight.. seriously..

sec 1 - 154 cm 45 kg

sec 2 - 161 cm 50 kg.. ( OMG perfect weight)

sec 3 - 164 cm 60 kg ( OMG !!!! 10 kg in a year time )

now - i think i am 16X cm and i think i gained damn alot of weight.

haiz, i think i seriously need to lose weight soon.

and the first post of 2010 is about my weight.. haha

new year resolution = SLIM DOWN !!!!
0 comments:

Post a Comment

Author

Hi, I am huilian (left), You are currently viewing my blog.

please click it for me...

Tagboard

Music


More about me!

hi!!! my name is huilian a gal who go crazy easily with people she know
very shy in front of ppl she don't know
RP DCRSM year2
16 oct
♥♥♥

LIKES
everything nice
especially food
making friends
singing
tanning
and tennis

DISLIKES
mood swings
waking up early
bitch
gore movies
mum's nagging
fats

WISHES
a adidas watch
nice clothes
perfume
more money!!!
get along better with friends
a new water bottle
new tennis shoes
new bag
shoe bag
slim down
grow taller
grow prettier
get a darker skin tone
a new hoodie
eh.. tell you more later.

Labels